- Everyone is equal and deserves equal opportunities to learn and succeed.
- Students should feel welcome and safe in schools. They should not fear or dread coming to a place where they have to spend most of their time.
- Students should be able to share their thoughts and opinions and should not feel like they cannot.
- Classrooms should be filled with love, support, and patience.
- Discrimination in any form should not be accepted.
- All learning styles and abilities should be met to the best of the instructors abilities.
- Education is a right.
- Knowledge is powerful when used appropriately.
- Instructors should be passionate about what they are teaching.